FINFISH - Cleaned - Cut or Filleted to your specifications: Swordfish - Tuna • Dolphin - Salmon - Flounder - Grey Sole - Haddock - Snapper - Brook Trout - Pompano - Monkfish - Halibut - Cobia - Grouper - Dover Sole - etc.
MAINE LOBSTER - Always a crowd pleaser. Live, Steamed or Tails only Boil, bake or broil live lobster. Or have us steam & split it for you then just stuff the body with Delaware’s famous seafood stuffing and reheat in oven with melted butter on top of meat. Sitting down to a whole lobster per person makes sense, but there are other ways to enjoy a more modest serving, as in a pasta dish with a sauce based on a classic French entree.!
Our seafood is brought in daily from local fisherman, flown in from northern ports and trucked in from parts of Florida and some southern states. We are committed to bringing you the finest & freshest available products that come from our waters.
STONE CRABS ARE IN SEASON SHELLFISH - Shrimp - Scallops - Stone Crabs (in season) - Alaskan King Crab Legs - Atlantic Conch - Florida Lobster Live Main Lobster - Live Blue Crabs - Fresh Picked Crab Meat - Soft Shelled Crabs - Mussels - Clams - Oysters - Squid Pulpo - Scungilli
How to Cook a Florida Lobster Tail:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take large chef knife and crack shell starting from the tail, working your way up to the end of the shell.
3. Pry the shell back so the lobster meat is exposed., then pull the meat out and lay it on top of the shell.
4. Cut a slit down back of meat and rinse. (You can also ask your salesclerk to split your lobster for you.) Place lobster tail in shallow baking dish, meat-side up. Brush with lemon garlic butter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 20-25 minutes.
Reheating Whole Maine Lobster:
1. Preheat oven to 300-325 degrees.
2. Split open Lobster and pour a little melted butter over the meat. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil and place in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
Many more items are available - For more seafood with product information see our Product page.
Our dedicated staff is here to serve you, and make sure
you are happy.
Every order that is placed is individually hand-picked from the freshest top quality items in our store. We understand your needs and stand ready to serve you...and remember, we custom cut any item according to your specifications.
Our seafood is brought in daily from local fisherman, flown in from northern ports and trucked in from parts of Florida and some southern states.
We are committed to bringing you the finest & freshest seafood available.